Jul 26 2006
|Helping you grow your organization’s knowledge management capacity
||Benefits to organizations include:
All communities are unique. The productive and vibrant ones get leadership and support:
- Specific services and products that I offer.
- Partners and clients inform my learning and my offering.
- Collaborating with Etienne Wenger and others to teach a workshop on communities of practice. I’ve written up an informal workshop history that describes some of the thinking as the workshop has evolved.
- Here are some handouts from recent talks and papers that capture some of the knowledge generated in my work.
- Planning and facilitating learning events and small conferences. Planning and facilitating on-line communities.
- Gathering and describing current research on communities of practice. Other resources for communities.
- Hosting phone events on communities of practice.
- Sharing some notes and learning from various events and projects.